Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 57: "Christ is the Gift"

December 22, 2014
God bless ye!

I love this season. I want to keep this one mostly short, because I get to Skype my immediate family and let them know what has been going on. :)

God has given me an incredible Christmas gift, in that I just found out I'm an aunt to a beautiful baby boy!! Congrats Ali and Tom! I love him so much already, can't wait to Skype!

Thanks for all the Christmas love and cheer I've received from you all. It doesn't feel like Christmas weather here, as it has been pouring rain, and rather warm out. It's strange. I guess it is a blessing.

Oh, by the way. My companion abuses me. ;) Hahaha I think we have too much fun sometimes, but that's how being with Sister Capitan is. She's teaching me a Navajo sentence to say to her family. Her family all are not members of the church, so it should be fun. :) Plus, they are huge U of U fans. You already know how I feel about that.

It was a slower week this week, but we're working on starting fresh, and finding people we really can work with. Out with the old, in with the new. Things are going to look up, that's for sure.

I love you all SO much and I'm so excited for Christmas day.

<3 Sister Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment